TMO Regulations and Performance Manager
£24.71 PAYE or £31.89 Umbrella (Per Hour)
- To have lead responsibility and accountability for the TMO Regulation and Performance and to ensure the provision of a high quality service to residents.
- To be responsible for 4 staff and to ensure the provision of a high quality and expert advice and guidance on all matters related to TMOs to Management Teams, Committees, Board and staff.
- To initiate, develop and maintain the TMO strategy for Hackney Homes.
- To Lead on compliance with standing orders, legal requirements, national and local objectives and that adequate regulation and monitoring of TMOs takes place.
- To effectively communicate with internal and external customers to ensure TMO allowances and calculations for services are properly considered. This will include developing regular TMO contact, mail-outs, internal audits , and progress reports on financial and regulatory control. Develop TMO Services function to take ownership and resolve issues raised by residents concerning other service areas.
- Regulate TMOs including financial control, governance and compliance and make recommendations as appropriate to the Resident Participation and Communities Manager. Ensure TMO compliance through agreed action plans with Boards and Committees, following Annual Review and monitoring & development meetings.