We are seeking an experience TM1 Developer to be a part of a developing company in the North West. Experience as a manager would be advantageous as well.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the finance, operational business functions and IT departments within the business, offering ongoing support of the budgeting and forecasting process as a TM1 Developer.
My client is looking for someone who has 3+ years’ experience in IBM Cognos TM1 and some knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts. You will need experience liaising with directors, operations teams, operational and central finance teams. Preferably experience of managing a team and also an aptitude for problem solving.
Desirable skills include consulting within financial planning, budgeting and forecasting and experience of MS Excel template building e.g. VBA for Excel.
The role will consist of being responsible for business requirements into technical specifications and modify complex business logic into TM1 rules and increase performance.
Other roles will include:
- Create technical design documents and specifications
- Process system requirements
- Develop complex processes for both new and existing functionality
- Document and communicate risk assessments pertaining to new functionality and enhancements
- Technical support of TM1 on full life cycle projects
- Design and maintain large/complex cubes and dimensions in alignment with industry best practices.
- Strong knowledge of TM1 Rules and Processes
- Work with IBM on debugging/trouble-shooting incidences and ticket resolution
- Develop and maintain integrated Budgeting and Forecasting, sales pipeline and cap-ex models and Templates
Candidates must have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship.