KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the TM1 Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the TM1 system
2. Will be required to do configure the system together with building reports
3. As the TM1 analyst, you will be required to support a variety of business users
4. You will carry out the testing of TM1 including release testing and creation of user documentation
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the TM1 Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in TM1 preferably with a Financial background.
2. Ability to work with the business stakeholders to provide continuous improvement
3. A degree in a mathematical or numeric discipline
4. Any accountancy qualifications would be desirable but not essential for this position
Key Words: TM1 / TM1 Analyst / Finance / ACCA / TM1 Developer / End User / TM1 Maintenance / TM1 Reports / TM1 Administration / TM1 Testing / TM1 Implementation /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job