Are you looking to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company?
Interested in contributing to extending and improving people's lives?
Then this may be for you!
Apodi is recruiting a Tissue Operations Expert to join a global Pharma company, to be based in Frimley with some travelling required. The client's mission is to care and cure, and they are committed to developing innovative medicines and improving access to treatment through patient assistance and resource programs
The role of the Tissue Operations Expert includes (but is not limited to);
- Verify sites comply with applicable regulations/accreditations, and ensure HCT capabilities and capacity
- Ensure business and quality agreements are implemented and maintained
- Lead on-boarding of sites
- Maintain clear technical/operational requirements
- Coordinate internally for site quality assessments, audits, inspections, and perform operations performance reviews
- Key point of contact externally for all technical questions on apheresis and cryopreservation
To be considered for the Tissue Operations Expert role, you will need the following;
- University degree with an advanced degree in Science preferred
- 10+ years of good practice pharmaceutical experience or at least 5 years pharmaceutical experience and experience in good tissue practice
- Working with EU/International blood and tissue requirements
- Understanding of drug development and submission requirements
- Understanding of commercial material/product expectations
- Manufacturing and logistics understanding/experience
The client is offering a competitive salary and attractive benefits. If you are interested in this role and working for a company that was certified as "Top Employer Europe 2017" then get in touch!