Tired of Court Work? CIN Team Social Worker Needed - West Midlands
The current authority I'm working is looking and interviewing as soon as possible for an experienced Senior Social Worker in a Care Management Team in the West Midlands. The main difference with this team is that you won't do any court work after the initial hearing as it's escalated to a court team. So if you've had enough of court work but still enjoy working in Frontline teams, this is the role for you.
They have small teams of 6-8 Social Care Staff, providing a close knit working environment so that you can work effectively and still have strong support structures available. There is also strong multi agency support in this location meaning you will have good connections to professionals who will provide further support to the children and families in the region.
The set up of these services is such that when you take cases on from their initial assessments through to initial hearings only, after which cases are closed or escalated to the Court Teams. Meaning you won't have to be involved in the long term court work that comes with most care management teams.
- Care Management Team - No Court Work
- Competitive Regional Salary up to £29.93ph for experienced Senior Social Workers
- Phone Interviews & Immediate Starts
From insider information I know this team likes to go bowling every fortnight to get out of the office and socialise with each other in more than just a work place environment.
As well as being able to interview and start immediately my client will provide a full induction into the position so that you are able to hit the ground running in a new position and truly make a difference in the services you children and young people.
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If the above is of interest please do contact Ariel Ahmeti on or .
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet.
- qualified social worker
- social worker
- senior social worker
- channel islands