Full Time – Permanent - £25,000 per annum - 42.5 hours per week.
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading housing and care service providers in the UK? Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, works to achieve high standards and is customer focused? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Tipper Driver to join our repairs and maintenance division.
Who are we?
You will be working for Mears on our Riverside Direct contract; Riverside are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Riverside Group who provide services to 11,500 homes across the South and Central regions of England.
Mears is one of the UK’s leading housing and care providers to both the public and private sector, with over 6,500 employees, working with clients to help develop, fund and implement their placemaking ambitions.
Click here to find out more about working with us
What you need to have:
We are looking for an experienced Tipper Driver to join our rapidly expanding team to work within a busy team. You will need to have the following;
- Previous experience as a Tipper Driver or similar
- Full driving licence
What's in for you?
- Competitive annual salary - £25,000 per annum
- Company vehicle and fuel card (if applicable)
- 20 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sharesave - a simple way of saving money direct from your salary for 3 years, in order to buy Mears Group PLC (Mears) shares at a price that is fixed and discounted at the outset.
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mears Fun Day - Our annual Fun Day is organised as a massive thank you from the Executive team for all the hard work! Previous years include, Alton Towers, Drayton Manor etc.
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Volunteering Leave - Mears supports employees to undertake volunteering in the community, in support of our social value commitment.
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Use and access to the latest technology
For further information please contact Jake Talbot in the Mears recruitment team, otherwise, if you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'