• Ensuring the timesheets are completed ready for financial posting by the deadline set by the company, including group approvals.
• Follow up and close-out timesheets that are missing
• Generate reports on timesheet analysis as required, including a weekly report for missing timesheet.
• Follow up and close out missing timesheet approvals.
• Problem solve and respond to queries from individuals, managers and external agencies on time-booking related issues.
• Have a broad understanding of all areas of the business where timesheets are used and entered.
• Generate ideas and opportunities to improve or streamline the time booking process.
• Qualified to GCSE level in a minimum of English and Maths.
• Has experience of database systems and time booking systems in a business environment
• Trained to intermediate level in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular MS excel
• Must be able to deal with people and situations in a tactful, diplomatic and confidential manner.
• Good problem, solving skills
• Ability to communicate across the business and management tiers
• Good knowledge and understanding of the business across the sites and functions
• Understanding of the time booking system.
• Understanding of system databases their use and control
• Can generate solutions to problems and ideas for improvements Practical Application
• Has wide experience in own discipline and general understanding of other disciplines
• Makes confident decisions where full information is available
• Meets required standards, putting in extra effort when needed
• Plans and monitors own work systematically, taking corrective action on own initiative
• Manages workload to minimises costs wherever possible
• Understands the impact of activities on other functions and areas of the business
• Plans and monitors work and impact on the overall project/task
• Understands challenges and treats internal and external customers with respect
• Presents and exchanges information with colleagues and managers
• Makes positive contribution in discussions/meetings
• Provides reports and information in a timely manner
• Identifies shortcomings with existing systems and procedures
• Follows Company procedures, identifies and reports potential hazards in own work area
• Selects the appropriate technical codes and standards with appropriate justification.
• Complies with change to working practices as they exist
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/Trainees, Engineers, right through to Management Roles.
This is a superb opportunity for any Timesheet Administrators looking to work for a reputable organisation.