Sheet Metal Welder Required!!!!
An experienced TIG Fabricator/Welder for our client based in the Chesterfield area.
* Previous TIG Welding experience working on sheet stainless steel is essential
* Previous experience in the food production industry but is not essential
* Previous experience would be a distinct advantage but is not essential
* Working to tolerances of 1mm to 3mm is essential
* In busy periods of production may have to work extra hours as and when required ie Saturdays/Sundays
This is a permanent position for the right candidate/s Or you will accept a probationary period that then would lead to a permanent contract
£13 ph Contract rate
Please send CV to Richard Morgan at
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job