Job Title: Time Critical Service Delivery Executive
Responsible for execution and management of Time Critical Shipments. We strive to always provide our customers with exceptionally high quality services to meet their Time Critical requirements. Working in a busy operational department you will take ownership of shipment files end to end, providing superior service focused on delivering on customer needs.
*To provide a high level of customer service at all times whilst ensuring compliance and performance targets are met in line with company processes and procedures.
* Establishing and managing the best transport solution to meet customer requirements; Air Charter, Hand carry, NFO or Road
* Producing and processing documentation to include MAWB/HAWB's
* Complete Customs checks, Entries and Clearances,
* Creating & Dealing with Quotations with suppliers & liaising with overseas offices
* Taking booking details, arranging collections/deliveries
* Pro-active tracking of all shipments, keeping customers up to date with a pro-active updates
* Support 24/7/365 operations and service delivery
* Undertake roles and responsibilities assigned by department manager based on customer SOP's.
* Analysing customer's requests / complaints and follow up implementation of corrective and preventive actions
Your skills and experience
Proven customer support experience
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Good analytical skills with attention to details
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Flexible approach to working hours
With more than 74,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job