An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a Welder/Fabricator to manufacture a variety of steel products
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and performing a variety of welding operations.
We are looking for a Welder/Fabricator who ideally has the following skills:
• Must have extensive welding/fabricating experience.
• Previous coding’s will be advantageous.
• Must have a good experience of welding with stainless steel and aluminium.
• Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
• Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• Lots of overtime.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall at:
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'