For: TIG Welder , near St Ives
Meyer Scott Ref: MSR/02141
Min of GBP9.00ph
An established engineering and fabrication business of over 30 years, our Client works with a wide variety of companies and clients. The products are of a very high standard and are produced to BS SEN. ISO 9001-2000 standards. A friendly, relaxed, but hard working environment.
This role requires an experienced TIG welder to work on a variety of projects.
Duties will include:
- Preparing metals for welding.
- TIG welding using stainless steel.
- Cleaning up welded components.
- Reading and working to Technical and Engineering drawings.
- Working to strict Health & Safety procedures and deadlines.
- Other duties as required.
Candidates must have own transport due to village location.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job