Duration: Temp to Perm
Salary / Rate: £10.50 (PAYE)
My client is a precision sheet metal fabrication company which is based in Oldham, Manchester. They specialise in architectural ironmongery products, everything from kick plates and signage to ventilators.
Due to the continued growth in 2017 they are looking to employ a talented TIG Welder to join to their team in Oldham.
The duties of the role will include:
* Working from engineering drawings to produce thin gauge fabrications
* TIG Welding of machined parts
* Marking out and cutting of thin gauge sheet metal
* Working to all Health and Safety standards
* A degree of flexibility to work overtime
In order to be successful in the role, candidates will be required to have:
* Time served experience in TIG Welding
* Time served experience in Fabrication Welding
* Ability to work unsupervised to be able to understand and interpret working drawings
* Able to measure accurately and consistently
* Ability to use workshop equipment safely in accordance with health and safety regulations and Implement the company health and safety policies at all times
* Attention to detail during all stages of fabrication focusing on creating a quality finished product within the allotted time frame
* Good time and project management attitude
* Good interpersonal skills - Have a professional and responsible attitude to record keeping and necessary paper work
In return, my client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a long term assignment which could lead to a permanent role after a temp to perm period.
We are also offering excellent rates of £10.50 per hour.
Candidates should send their CV directly to Lauren Hayes, or call for more information on .