Workforce Recruitment are recruiting for a temporary TIG Welder for our client in Cradley Heath. This is a great opportunity to work on a single project for an architectural metalwork company with good working conditions. Due to a recent increase in workload, the company require a temporary TIG welder to work on a single project for them for around 2 months.
The scopes of work will be welding parts for cladding systems and insulations.
The successful candidate must have the following experience to be considered for this role:
- Prior experience working within a TIG welding environment.
- Must have experience working with Light Gauge Aluminium - without this you will not be considered.
- Additional experience in Mild and Stainless Steel is advantageous.
- Ability to work towards targets.
- An ability to use shop floor machinery such as press brakes, punch presses and guillotines will be advantageous.
As a part of the interview process, you will be expected to pass a weld test.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.