Production TIG Welder required for a busy manufacturing company based in Wellingborough, Northants.
The role will involve TIG welding alongside a highly-skilled Welding Team providing a high-quality and efficient service to the company’s production line.
The successful candidate will use a variety of jigs, fixtures, welding plant and manipulators to assemble and weld a wide range of component to exacting standards. The position will also support development of new production methods and involve the maintenance of welding and associated equipment.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- TIG Welding experience within a high technology production / manufacturing company
- Experience of welder codings to EN287-1 / ASME 1X and / or PED
- Experience of welding stainless steel to a high standard
- Small batch production experience
- Excellent accuracy of work
- Good speed and consistency of welding
- Ability to read manufacturing / engineering drawings, specifications, work instructions
Full job description and salary details available on application.
- Metal Fabrication
- Welding Procedures