TIG Welder / Fabricator required. My client is a well-established manufacturer of steel-fabricated products based in the Littlehampton area. The TIG Welder / Fabricator will be joining a well-estabilished team, with a reputable manufacturer.
The succesful candidate will come from a TIG welding background and will have the ablity to interpet engineering drawings.
TIG Welder / Fabricator Position Overview
- To assist in the fabrication and manufacture process of all the client's products by carrying out high volume Welding of machined components
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment in the factory and at your individual turn table workstation
- To progress jobs so they meet timescales given
TIG Welder / Fabricator Position Requirements
- TIG Welding experience is essential
- 3 years' experience of working in a similar environment
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Experience working on a turn table welding station
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of meeting organised deadlines
- Living in or close to the Arundel area
TIG Welder / Fabricator Position Remuneration
- £10 per hour - £13 per hour - Dependent upon experience
- Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00, Friday 08:00 - 15:00
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'