Welder Fabricator - Peterborough
* Perform manufacturing functions of fabrication and coded welding in accordance with company standards and any other standards which may apply to these functions.
* Read engineering drawings and build machines/equipment to required specifications.
* Comply with the health and safety regulations in place at the time, and to adhere to any and all other company policies.
The skills required:
* Background/experience in a similar role
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Fabrication experience, ideally as a pipe fitter.
* Tig experience in stainless steel
* Full training will be given to increase your welding codes needed.
42 hours per week as follows:
Day shift - 0700-1730 Monday to Thursday and 0700-1300 on a Friday
Night shift - 1900-0700 Monday to Thursday.
2 weeks rotation on each shift pattern.
If you are interested in the above and have the skills & experience required, please submit a copy of your CV to be considered.
- Pipe Fitter
- Fillet Welds
- Pipe Butts
- Pressure Vessel Welding
- Welding Codes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'