Hours: Full time (39hrs pw)
Duration: Temp 12 weeks +
Our client based in Swansea is a specialist provider of pumping systems and equipment for water and waste-water application. They are looking for an experienced TIG welder / fabricator to work within their Swansea workshop.
The role will involve stainless steel TIG welding and fabrication for the water industry, industrial and some domestic applications.
The ideal candidate must be able to
- Read and correctly interpret engineering drawings.
- You must have a proven record of TIG welding experience using thin gauge stainless steel
- Have the ability to fabricate and assemble to technical drawing specifications.
- Experience in pipework installation is required.
- Welding and fabrication NVQ Level 3 is preferred,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent time keeping skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations are essential.
This is an urgent vacancy if you wish to be considered for this role please contact Mike at Totec alternatively send your CV direct to Totec today
- Metal Fabrication
- Water Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'