Our Client is looking for an experienced Tig welder fabricator to join their team, this is a temp-perm position
Main purpose of the Job
To manufacture components / assemblies to customers / internal designs.
1) Understand and work to detailed engineering drawings.
2) Machine components and assemblies using various machinery and inspection equipment to a high standard of tolerance.
3) Fully participate and contribute to continuous improvement processes.
4) Plan workload to achieve required delivery expectations and communicate any issues with line manager.
5) Maintain a safe working environment, following procedures and complying with current regulations.
6) Work with Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminium, And Various Plastics.
7) Able to work on your own, and as part of a team.