Workforce are recruiting for a skilled Fabricator Welder for our client in Wolverhampton.
It is important to have practical welding experience in stainless steel including production for the food industry such as conveyors, hoppers, shoots tables and sinks.
It's also advantageous to have had experience in architectural metalwork, including projects involving; Staircases, Balustrading, Fencing and other forms of Secondary Steelwork.
About the Candidate:
- To be proficient in TIG Welding.
- Be competent in Fabrication and Metal cutting / shaping as per work order
- Able to read and work from Engineering Drawings
- Set up and operate machinery associated with fabrication/welding.
- A good understanding of health & safety procedures in a workshop environment.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
Candidates are expected to perform a weld test as part of the application process.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.