Workforce are recruiting for an experienced TIG Fabricator Welder for our client in Halesowen. You will be working for a busy metal fabrication company that produce parts suitable for furnaces and other heat treatment facilities. Opportunity for overtime with good rates of pay available.
About the Candidate:
- Time served TIG welder with primary experience welding with Stainless Steel.
- Experience of working with Inconel will be advantageous.
- You must be able to show that you meet the requirements of ASME 9 class 1 & 2 BS.4872
- Have experience working with Heat and Corrosion resisting alloy fabrications.
- Experience working with high Nickel/Chrome alloys is advantageous.
- Be able to set up and operate welding equipment independently.
- Able to read and work from Engineering Drawings.
- A good understanding of health & safety procedures in a workshop environment.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
Candidates are expected to perform a weld test as part of the application process.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.