Tier 3 Windows Engineer Team Leader
My client is currently seeking to recruit new members of staff to strengthen the Technical Services Team. As theTeam Leader of the team you will be leadig a small team and will have the emphasis to ensure they will be on providing high quality technical services & support.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Tier2/Tier3desktopsupportforWindows7/10(ClientSupportinamanaged environment,OSTroubleshooting,ClientSoftwareSupport(ie,MicrosoftOffice Applications,Anti-Virus,SAGEPackagesetc)
- Tier2/Tier3serversupportforWindowsServer2008R2+(ActiveDirectory,Group Policy,FileandPrintSharing,DNS,RDS,HighAvailabilityoptions)
- MicrosoftOffice365Support(ExchangeOnline,SharePoint,InTune,OneDrivefor Business,PowerShellOnline,DirectorySyncandIdentityManagement)
- Solution build andimplementation
- VMWare vSphere (v5.5+)Administration
- Dealing with Customer and Infrastructure Alerts and Events impacting System BAU operations
Degree Educated 2:2 or above or equivalent Industry experience and/or Certifications
- 3ALevelsorequivalentIndustryexperienceand/orCertifications Min.5GCSEsA-CincludingEnglishandMaths
- AssistingTier1/2engineers in training and knowledge transfer
- Being part of the extended hours call rota
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"