Tier 3 Engineer
Recruiting for a Tier 3 engineer to join a technology business.
The role: Tier 3 engineer will be responsible for handling complex cases and high profile escalations. This person will be expected to work as a Technical Lead for rest of the Team and help in developing the team technically .
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Focused on quality and delivering the best service
- Team Player
- Passion for Technology
- Able to communicate well and deal with difficult situations
- Excellent organisation skills
- Motivated and self-driven
- Able to Multi task
- Cisco Collaboration engineer. CCNP level with knowledge and experience of CUCM, Gateways/Cube , Unity Connection , Attendant Console , Jabber , IM and Presence , Video .
- There is also the opportunity for overtime/weekend work once the engineer becomes more experienced with our environment.
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar NOC environment.
- CCNP Collaboration
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job