Oakleaf are currently looking to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to overseas General / Mental Health Nurses looking to work and live in the UK. If you are a Nurse already in the UK and looking for another sponsor, we can help make the transition from your existing sponsor seamless. We can assist with accommodation costs, OSCE support, ISC and NMC registration. This is coupled with an excellent salary.
All of our Mental Health Hospitals are in beautiful locations and are fantastic places to raise a family and start a new life in UK.
We're recruiting to:
- A newly opened Mental Health Rehab and Recovery Hospital in Lincolnshire;
- An Acute Mental Health Hospital in Norfolk;
- A dual-purpose Mental Health Hospital and Nursing Care Service, with Dementia Care unit, in Berkshire.
Fantastic career paths across our hospitals await the right candidates with the chance to work with our experienced and dynamic team.
You will need to:
- Be a Qualified Nurse, and still registered in your home country
- Have completed an undergraduate level nursing qualification of at least 3 years in length
- Have achieved IELTS/OET pass
- Have achieved CBT pass
If you are from outside the EU, you need to have practised as a Nurse in your home country for at least 1 year.
If you are from inside the EU, you need to have practised as a Nurse in your home country for at least 3 consecutive years in the last 5 years.
For more information please contact our International recruitment team.
- Acute Care
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'