Job Title - Ticketing Consultant with GDS
Job Location - Croydon
Salary - £25k - £30k
Our client is recruiting an experienced Ticketing Consultant with GDS skills - ideally Amadeus and Worldspan.
The role will suit someone who is looking for flexible working hours including shift work which is between 8am-10pm Monday - Friday and between 8am-8pm on Saturdays.
The flexible hours required means that some home-working may be considered as well as part-time work (minimum 32 hours a week)
- Ensuring all published and consolidated tickets are issued accurately and efficiently
- Providing fares and rules advice to Travel Consultants
- Reissuing tickets
- Calculating fare differences on published and consolidator fare bookings.
- Contact airlines with regards to fare queries and setting up EMD’s
- Processing ticketing on group bookings
- Other reasonable duties as directed by the IATA Manager
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
- Experience of using a GDS system- Amadeus or Worldspan
- Ticketing & reissuing of published and consolidated tickets
- Good knowledge of fares and ticketing published and net fare contracts
- Good communication skills