We are currently recruiting for a Ticketing Consultant - Amadeus GDS to join one of the UK’s top leisure holiday company’s. This is a great opportunity for an experience consultant or ticketing consultant who has great working knowledge of Amadeus GDS. The company is located in central London an offer a fantastic working environment with a great fun vibrant team. There’s also the amazing benefit of an all-expenses paid holiday for all employees once a year.
Requirement of the Ticketing Consultant – Amadeus GDS role:
- Efficiently complete transportation requests from both call centre and travel agents
- Source flights at competitive prices in line with client needs
- Support the call centre and clients any required amendments to flights
- Issue tickets and complete scheduled changes on Amadeus GDS
- Check any no-shows and cancellations
- Accurately input flight details onto the in-house reservation system
Experience required for the Ticketing Consultant – Amadeus GDS role:
- Minimum 6 months Amadeus experience (ticketing, reissuing tickets, IT fares, Q administration)
- Amadeus Certification
- Understanding of the airline industry, airline rules and regulations, airline partners
- Excellent knowledge of Cat35, nett, and publish fares rules and routings.
- Able to deal directly with airlines for time changes amendments or complex issues