I am currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer based in Manchester to join a global manufacturer of ticket vending machines which are supplied to railway and bus stations. The role will involve undertaking on-site preventative maintenance, repair and installations of ticketing equipment on customer's sites throughout North England
- Combination of break-fix and installation of ticket vending equipment on client's sites throughout North England
- Client sites consist of Railway Stations and Bus Stations
- Full training is provided for this vacancy
- 4 days on (05:30 - 17:30) followed by off then 4 days on (11:30 - 23:30) - Shift allowance is applicable for this specific rota
The Successful Applicant:
- Will have field service engineering experience.
- Will have experience in an electro-mechanical field service environment. Candidates from vending, epos, gaming, ATM, PC or CCTV backgrounds would be well suited and easily cross trained)
- Experience in ticket machines is not essential but desirable.
£22,500 starting salary + overtime (x1.5), shift allowance (only applicable for early/late shift), company car (available for private use) + 25 days holiday + life assurance
To be considered for this position please send an updated CV
- ticket machine