Throughcare Social Worker
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Throughcare Social Worker / Senior Social Worker to take on an exclusive opportunity within the Newcastle Under Lyme region of Staffordshire County Council.
As a throughcare social worker you will be acting as a link worker for service users that are Children Looked after and potential Adopters and Foster carers. The role is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
- Dealing with complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks and providing casework supervision to other team members.
- Provide Casework supervision to other Social Workers
- Supervise students, trainees, less experienced team members, support staff or volunteers.
- Act as a recognised expert within the specialist field.
- Chair a range of meetings
- Offer expert support to case conferences.
- Produce high quality assessments and reports.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position.
If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'