Our client based within a short distance from Dorchester is looking for a Through Hole Assembler with hand soldering experience.
Working Hours: Full-time, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm.
- At least a minimum of one-year experience is required for this position
- Knowledge of IPC
- Soldering using PB Free and & Tin/Lead solder
- Ability to follow instructions and diagrams
- Working to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Must be reliable, conscientious and hard working
- Ability to work as part of a team
Pay rate depending on experience.
Apply now or call us for more details!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'