Are you looking to become part of an innovative and market leading organisation?
Have financial services experience and a keen eye for detail?
We are looking for that special someone to join our Relationship Management team.
As part of this role, you will be expected to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders/third parties. You will identify any stakeholder issues, act appropriately and address, escalate and resolve areas of concerns as raised by Clients.
In the role you will be focussed on assisting our Lead Relationship Manager and Relationship Management team to develop, manage and advise on relationships with external organisations. Overseeing and co-ordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on a firm understanding of one another's policies and strategic priorities.
As our new Third Party Relationship Manager, you will need to be able to nurture, understand and be close to the contracts we have in place - pulling out what the key organisation obligations are and ensure that these are being adhered to. You will manage and facilitate negotiations as existing contracts change and drive appropriate agreements to be made with new funders that are brought on board. The ability to manage and coordinate change activity in line with the change control procedures within the contracts is essential as well as being able to pull together and manage performance in respect of service levels, deal with risk/breach incidents and issue management.
Relationship Manager | Procurement Manager | Account Executive | Customer Service | Financial Services | Third Party Relationship Manager | CIPS | Change Management | Negotiation | Client Relationship Manager | Performance Management
- 22 days holiday (increasing with length of service) + bank holidays
- Simply Health
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
Monday - Friday. Based in our offices in Fulwood, Preston.
- Previous experience working as a Client Relationship Manager/Procurement Manager or a track record of managing client relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-paced working environment where accuracy is essential
- Experience managing performance
- Good knowledge of the UK equity release industry and products
- Proven track record with financial services environment
- Previous experience of mortgage processing or similar environment
- Corporate experience in stakeholder engagement and management
- CIPS qualifications
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of key (The adviser), key partnerships (The partner), more2life (The lender) and Air Group (The Coach).
- Relationship Manager | Procurement Manager | Account Executive | Customer Service | Financial Services | Third Party Relationship Manager | CIPS | Cha
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'