Third Party Partner Relationship Manager
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: UK, Home/ Field based
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
As the #1 provider for airlines and a top five provider for hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
Your career is here at Elavon
It’s an exciting time to be in the payments industry, and at Elavon, we know our company is only as strong as our people. We are constantly on the lookout for strong team members who can provide value and superior service to our customers and partners worldwide. Elavon is committed to a diverse workplace, and we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
We draw strength from diversity
At Elavon, embracing diversity and fostering inclusion are business imperatives. We view everything we do through a diversity and inclusion lens to deepen our relationships with our stakeholders.
The Third Partner Team manages a number of key partner relationships (currently approx. 25 partners), generating in excess of 2,000 customer applications per month. These relationships range from Independent Sales Organisations (ISO’s) focusing on the Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) sector, to payment gateways targeting enterprise-size customers. Driving growth through the Partner Channel is a key element of the UK business strategy.
MAIN ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will be managing a portfolio of relationships, to ensure core revenue targets are met and exceeded. The successful person will be responsible to ensure all aspects of partner management are met to include, but not limited to:
- Employing appropriate Elavon sales methodology
- Understanding customer’s growth strategies
- Reviewing profitability reporting for portfolio on a monthly basis
- Utilising strong understanding of customers
- Identifying any additional acquiring opportunities within each customer relationship
- Building relationships with the partner’s sales teams
- Identifying a variety of revenue opportunities within each partner
- Exhibiting awareness of sector/geography competitive pricing
- Establishing internal relationship(s) with support departments
MAIN ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Have excellent communication/relationship management and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of acquiring products/services, banking operations, and current market trends a plus
- Strong commercial awareness and confidence
- A proven ability to maximise every sales opportunity including cross-selling
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective time management skills
- Team work ethic
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to travel from week to week if required
Closing Date: February 18, 2018
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function ("CF") under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards.
Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.
U.S. Bank Named a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Company® by Ethisphere Institute
Elavon are an equal opportunities employer and as such make every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.