Our client, a leading Financial Services Organisation, is hiring for a Third Party Oversight Analyst; responsible for ensuring a customer-centric approach is embedded in the culture of the business by analysing customer journey reviews, calls, decision reviews, MI and exception reporting, whilst monitoring an adherence to the company policies and procedures.
- Review existing and develop new customer related Management Information to monitor and manage the performance of the companies' third parties.
- Complete customer journey reviews against policy and procedures.
- Review that decisions are made in relation to any mandates and that there are no mandate breaches.
- Support the Oversight Manager in the delivery of Treating Customers Fairly dashboards to relevant forums i.e. conduct risk committee, and clients.
- Review complaints Root Cause Analysis to improve the customer journey and handling of complaints,
- Ensure that our third parties are making the right and best outcome for the customer.
- Ensure that all risks and incidents are updated and reviewed to ensure the right controls are in place.
- Experience in a first line controls or quality team
- Experience in first charge mortgages
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others of improved practises
- Ability to produce, interrogate and communicate data in a meaningful way to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working within a Customer centric role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Visio)
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.