Job: Third Party Oversight Analyst
To support the Third-Party Oversight Manager in ensuring that putting the customer first and ensuring the right outcomes for our customers.
- Review existing and develop new Customer related MI e.g. Complaints & TCF to monitor and manage the performance of our third parties
- Complete wing to wing customer journey reviews against policy and procedures.
- Review that decisions are made in relation to any mandates and that there are no mandate breaches.
- Support the Oversight Manager in the delivery of TCF dashboards to relevant forums i.e. conduct risk committee, and clients.
- Review complaints Root Cause Analysis to improve the customer journey and handling of complaints,
- Ensure that our third parties are making the right and best outcome for the customer.
- Ensure that all risks and incidents are updated and reviewed against the RCSA to ensure the right controls are in place.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Ability to professionally challenge the status quo whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others of improved practises
- Ability to produce, interrogate and communicate data in a meaningful way to a variety of stakeholders
- Flexibility in a role which is likely to grow and evolve significantly in the future
- Experience working within a Customer centric role
- Experience in a first line controls or quality team
- Experience in first charge mortgages
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Oversight
- MI Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Stakeholder Management