Requisition ID 25723
Position Type FT Permanent
Career Function Research and Development
Division Kerry Foods
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Third-Party Manager within our Consumer Foods Business based in Hyde, to take responsibility for developing a Third Party Manufacturing business network to support our branded innovation agenda. The successful candidate will work closely with the Branded Innovation and RD&A leadership teams to explore opportunities which support the 1–3 year horizon. You’ll be developing and delivering a robust pipeline of branded innovation which will support the strategic growth platforms for the business and the brands.
- Lead and facilitate the development of the branded visions, supporting the business objectives & short-term goals
- Act as a change agent with energy, passion & enthusiasm to strengthen teams, structures & culture.
- Support the cross-functional collaboration: Innovation, RD&A, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Legal
- Attend internal and TPM project team launch meetings to ensure that the critical path is followed, upholding the approval and governance process.
- Consideration of technical requirements; HACCP, BRC and KFMS working with internal and external Technical teams to ensure compliance.
- Own the Project Management from start to finish with clear critical paths, milestones and project teams set up across 3rd party and sites.
- Supporting scalability/manufacturing trials and production where necessary
- Lead out the Commercial pricing, negotiation and contract set up conversations with 3rd party with support from procurement teams.
- P&L responsibility on a margin level bringing visibility & corrective action where needed.
- Accountable to the IQM forum reporting on a regular basis.
- On-going development & management of NPD/Breakthrough Innovation to meet consumer’s needs.
- Upholding the governance process for existing products launched and seeing through the 6 month temporary sign off
- Accountable for third-party post launch trouble shooting and the successful handover of projects to RD&A and Technical teams at Kerry sites.
- Successful influencing of commercial organization & wider R&D community to deliver the innovation agenda
- Responsible for IP Protection of branded third-party products.
Qualifications and skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'