Job Title: Third Party Motor Claims Team Leader
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 + performance related bonus scheme
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced insurance specialist looking for a leadership role?
Do you want to join a growing organisation who will invest in your career development?
The Company has a fantastic opportunity in their Motor Claims Team. They are the UK's leading independent provider of fleet and insurer incident management and specialist vehicle recovery services. They are seeking an ambitious and experienced technical expert, to help drive a team of handlers to success.
The Motor Claims Team provides a comprehensive end to end claims service for the various brands that the Company represent. The team are an extension of their Insurer client and will have close relationships with the Head Office and management teams as well as working closely with Underwriters who provide the sales and underwriting service.
The team mitigates Third Party claims by challenging the various heads of claim such as personal injury and credit hire. Liability investigations are an important role of the team as are flagging potentially fraudulent claims to the Fraud team.
As a Team Leader you will be required to lead and manage a team of claims handlers, to ensure they provide the very highest standards of customer service and handle each incident in a speedy and professional manner. You will also be responsible for maintaining a strong focus on operational targets, performance improvement and driving the team to success.
Ideal candidate will have significant experience of working within an Insurance / Third Party Claims environment with a good understanding of MOJ and CPR rules.
- Proven experience of effectively leading and motivating teams, demonstrating your determination to continuously improve your team and achieve success
- Ability to interrogate data, compare findings to relevant trends/patterns and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to form good relationships with key stakeholders such as panel solicitors, suppliers and other areas of the business
- A good understanding of how to prevent claims leakage and be able to implement avoidance initiatives
- Thorough understanding of fraud and indemnity and be able to highlight concerns
- Experience of conducting audits/file reviews; demonstrating a 'right first time, every time' approach
What's in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can, they'll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join them, you'll enjoy a structured on-boarding programme. Your development doesn't stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You'll enjoy some fantastic benefits too, for instance:
- Competitive salary+ performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses
The company is one of the largest fleet and accident management specialists in the UK. To apply now click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Third Party Claims, Insurance Claims Handler, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Manager, Customer Claims Executive, Claims Account Manager, Claims Handler Executive, Senior Claims Handler, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Claims Handler, Motor Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Claims Executive, Legal Claims Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician, Claims Advisor will also be considered for this role.
- Third Party Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Senior Claims Handler
- Claim Handler
- Insurance Claims Handler
- Fraudulent Claims
- Claims Account Manager
- Claims Customer Service
- Customer Claims Manager
- Cus-tomer Claims Executive
- Claims Handler Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'