****MUST HAVE INSURANCE CLAIMS EXPERIENCE****
- Responsible for delivering effective and prompt settlement of Claims. Handle various types of claims, non-fault, dispute, credit hire.
- Correctly identify material potential breaches and correctly refer to the appropriate teams. Ensure on all cases there is an insurable interest in order for the claim to succeed.
- Utilise Fraud Indicators as referral source to identify potential fraudulent claims.
- Analyse relevant documentation and provide evidence of decision on offer. Identify and report any breaches.
- Analyse relevant documentation to calculate loss of earnings. Appoint appropriate partners / experts.
- Experience of working in either general insurance or customer facing financial services sector.
- Numeracy and literacy skills to GCSE level or equivalent.
- CII qualification would be an advantage.
- Understanding policy cover.
- Litigation procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge of claims agreements. Understand industry standards and protocol.
- Understanding legislation and legal liability.
- Ability to deliver world class customer service.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team. Cope with workloads and pressures. Excellent negotiation skills.
- Data analysis, decision making and assertiveness.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.