Great opportunity for a professional and proactive Third Party Claims Handler to join a highly successful and market leader Claims Management company based in Ipswich.
You will be required to proactively pursue economic, early resolution of all claims to reduce the average claim life.
Key Duties of Third Party Claims Handler
- Liaise with Clients regarding settlement of complex/high value cases
- Making all liability enquires necessary to allow you to negotiate settlement of customer claims on the best possible terms
- Identification and resolution of potential fraud, repudiation and voidance
- Ensure accurate reserves are placed on all cases so that the Clients have reliable MI with which to measure their potential exposure
Skills required for Third Party Claims Handler
- Experienced in Third Party and Credit Hire Defence
- Exposure to MOJ Portal
- Good understanding of Claims Systems
- Good standard of education
As an employee you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to progress your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'