Therapy Coordinator / Assistant
We are currently seeking a Therapy Coordinator to join our team at Cygnet Clifton,
Cygnet Hospital Clifton is a low secure service which can support up to 24 men aged over 18, who are detained under the Mental Health Act. It is a highly specialised service for men with a primary diagnosis of Personality Disorder. The ward can support service users with the most complex needs
In this role you will:
• Deliver planned activities for patients under the direction of Occupational Therapy department and Multidisciplinary Team
• Contribute ideas, create and facilitate events and activities safely and support people to structure their time through meaningful activity
• Have involvement in the delivery of one to one and group interventions
• Implement individual care plans during activity sessions and take into account specific interests and opportunities to promote choice and independence
• Experience working within a care environment or equivalent
• Full UK Driving Licence is preferred
• Some experience within a mental health setting is preferred
• An understanding of mental health diagnosis is important
• A relevant healthcare qualification is desirable
• Increased hourly rate following successful completion of probation
• Company pension scheme
• Regular supervision by an Occupational Therapist
• Opportunities for CPD, training, development and research
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a positive difference?
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"