- Rewarding Salary, starting at Inner London Band 4 £23,609, negotiable on experience.
- Full Time 12-month contract with the opportunity to extend for the right candidate
- Central London location close to transport links
- UK and Ireland Travel (fully funded)
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Therapy Assistant who would like to broaden and evolve their clinical skills as part of a service that makes a difference to the lives of others.
You will be working with a supportive team of Allied Health Professionals who pride themselves on delivering an excellent service to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Measuring and fitting adult and paediatric clients for dynamic splints (experience not necessary as training on this will be provided)
- Working with children, through to adults with a range of disabilities
- Travelling with the therapy team to various locations across the UK & Ireland
- Assisting with administration tasks and client follow up
- Supporting Allied Health Professionals
- Preparation of materials and equipment used at clinics
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to put clients at ease
- Previous experience as an Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy assistant desirable, but other hands on experience within the healthcare industry may be considered for the right candidate.
- Flexibility and someone who is happy to get involved and be hands on
- You must be available to travel with a supportive team to various locations across the UK and Ireland. All travel arrangements, accommodation and expenses including meals are met by the Company who have a philosophy of taking care of staff when they are away from home.
- College education within a health and science discipline desirable
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and organisation skills
- A team player with a good sense of humour
What is on offer?
- Be part of a world-renowned company
- Career Development
- Travel opportunities
Second Skin is an Australian company that manufactures custom-made dynamic splints and compression garments for clients with neurological conditions and trauma injuries. Our UK and Irish clinics see children and adults with a varied range of neurological conditions including cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury, and spinal cord injuries. To find out more about Second Skin, please visit our website.
If this role appeals to you and you have the drive and desire to join a growing, dedicated team then please contact us!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job