Therapist Network Co-ordinator
Full time (37.5 hours Available to work between 8 am - 7 pm weekdays and 9am - 1 pm Saturday on a rota basis)
Salary up to £19,000
Nuffield Health are currently seeking a full-time Therapist Network Co-ordinator to join the Emotional Wellbeing team working at our Telford office.
About the Emotional Wellbeing team
We specialise in the delivery of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), counselling and other psychological therapies and the successful treatment/care management of people experiencing mental health difficulties. Established for over 15 years, but recently acquired by Nuffield Health, we are the only independent not-for-profit healthcare organisation to offer a comprehensive list of personalised health and wellbeing services
Overview of the Role:
The Therapist Network Co-ordinator will support the Therapist Network Manager to achieve the departmental targets through the appropriate and efficient use of the Therapist resources. In the role you will assist with reviewing the current process' and ensure resource is effectively managed towards budgetary requirements. You will assist with the support, development and coaching of the Network Therapist team to ensure an appropriate level of service is delivered.
The Therapist Network Co-ordinator will be working together with the Therapist Network Manager to achieve, SLA and revenue targets for the business. To be able to develop strategies together with the Therapist Network Manager, to ensure Network therapists are successfully contracted to the business and managed with the service they provide to us.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To manage in house-therapist diaries to ensure accuracy and capacity is maintained
- To oversee all referrals that come in, ensuring the optimum use of quality therapists are utilised and maintained at all times and in line with agreed SLA's
- To identify areas where new therapist resources are required and recommend appropriate recruitment options.
- To on-board all Network Therapists the company, its processes and procedures and to ensure a positive working relationship is maintained with therapist resources at all times.
- To ensure all Network Therapist resources have accurate agreements / contract in place at all times including DBS & Insurance
- Ensure appropriate feedback and engagement with the network is promoted and given
- To provide an introduction to quality clinical interventions for Network Therapists and to provide on- going support and feedback for Therapists to ensure they are meeting the company standards and requirements at all times
- To take a lead in Quality Management of the Network Therapists - to analyse score sheets for assessments and treatment feedback and modify therapist traffic light status as appropriate. To ensure any traffic light status changes are reflected on the database and communicated to all relevant parties
- To communicate with and educate all internal staff on company expectations of therapist resources to ensure company standards are maintained at all times.
- To collate, produce and evaluate various statistics relating to therapist resources and report as necessary
- To manage and maintain role specific spreadsheets and databases and files to enable efficient and effective use of resources at all times
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required include:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, customer service environment
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office packages with high level of competency in Word, Excel and in house CRM systems.
- Demonstrable call managing and handling skills
- Ability to provide a professional, courteous, sensitive and empathetic approach
- Experience of diary management
- To have a knowledge of mental health difficulties and related therapies.
- To have an understanding of the importance of policies and operating procedures.
- The ability to prioritise and make decisions independently.
Benefits...: We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, an interest free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.
Interested? A bit more about us…: Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health charity, providing medical, wellbeing and fitness services to consumers, private hospital patients and employers. We believe that prevention is better than cure. So whilst part of our work is to diagnose and cure our clients, we also look to help them adopt healthier lifestyles - joining up our activities to offer an alternative solution to the norm. And as we're a charity, our clients can feel assured that we're putting them - and the broader community - before commercial gain.
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job