Full time (37.5 hours Available to work between 8 am - 7 pm weekdays and 9am - 1 pm Saturday on a rota basis)
Salary up to £19,000
Nuffield Health are currently seeking a full-time Therapist Liaison to join our CBT team working at our Telford office.
About our CBT Function
We specialise in the delivery of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), counselling and other psychological therapies and the successful treatment/care management of people experiencing mental health difficulties. Established for over 15 years, but recently acquired by Nuffield Health, we are the only independent not-for-profit healthcare organisation to offer a comprehensive list of personalised health and wellbeing services
Overview of the Role:
The Therapist Liaison will be responsible for ensuring that the patients experience the best therapy we are able to source within the required KPI's. Developing positive working relationships with all therapists, in house and associate.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To manage relationships with associate therapists within your allocated Region.
- To educate, shape, and provide positive and constructive feedback to therapists to ensure they are achieving our SLA's and KPI's and provide a high quality service to our clients.
- To ensure all risk is discussed with therapists and where identified appropriately escalated to an appropriate member of staff (usually Clinical Lead or Professional Head) in an appropriate time frame.
- To ensure therapists conduct treatment within authorised limits (session frequency and authorised sessions) and to liaise with relevant team members where extra sessions are requested following company's identified procedures.
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of all caseload activities in accordance with company processes and procedures and within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that all statistical information is captured and any exceptions in relation to given time frames are escalated to the Senior Therapist Liaison
- To review Standard Assessment Reports and End of Treatment Feedback
- To ensure working to Consent and Data Protection Act regulations at all times and to report any breaches immediately to Office Manager.
- To despatch communications (reports, emails, telephone calls) to relevant parties to ensure cases are processed effectively and efficiently and within agreed specified timescales.
- To ensure all patients are discharged in accordance with company processes and procedures and within agreed timescales.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required include:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, customer service environment
- Decisive, customer focused, strong communicator
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Outlook skills.
- Excellent telephone manner
- To have a knowledge of mental health difficulties and related therapies.
- To have an understanding of the importance of policies and operating procedures.
- The ability to prioritise and make decisions independently.
In addition to the specified skills, we are seeking someone who is a strong team player with a proactive, can do approach!
Benefits...: We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, an interest free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.
Interested? A bit more about us…: Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health charity, providing medical, wellbeing and fitness services to consumers, private hospital patients and employers. We believe that prevention is better than cure. So whilst part of our work is to diagnose and cure our clients, we also look to help them adopt healthier lifestyles - joining up our activities to offer an alternative solution to the norm. And as we're a charity, our clients can feel assured that we're putting them - and the broader community - before commercial gain.
- call centre
- customer service