Theatre Scrub Practitioner
Theatre Scrub Practitioner - Private Hospital - Newport, Wales - £31,000 to £34,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (some weekends included)
We are recruiting for a highly qualified Theatre Practitioner (RGN or ODP), ideally with a specialism in Anaesthetics, for an established private hospital provider in Newport, South Wales.
The service have three theatres where they perform both day-surgeries and more complex procedures requiring overnight stays within orthopaedics, plastics, and numerous other specialties.
They are seeking an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP to join their service, working during the day over 37.5 hours per week. In return for your hard work, our client is offering a promising benefits package, starting salary and excellent training.
The benefits of this Theatre Scrub Practitioner role include:
- Competitive starting salary of up to £34,000 per annum
- No nights
- Enhanced weekend rates
- 35 days including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme of 5%
- Private medical plan, including friends and family discounts
- Free parking
- Subsidized meals on shift
- Continuous training and development programme
Responsibilities as a Theatre Scrub Practitioner:
- Adhere to the principles of clinical governance
- Undertake all care for patients whilst in the hospital including diagnostic tests and post-operative care.
- Admission and discharge of patients on a theatre day
- Administer drugs in accordance to the NMC guidelines for the safe and secure handling of medicines
- Follow correct procedure for reporting any accidents or incidents
- Take part in the hospital on call rota
- Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care
- Prepare all areas prior to any clinical activities, ensuring all equipment is checked and ready for use
To be successful in this Theatre Scrub Practitioner role you will have:
- Qualified as an ODP or RGN (required)
- HCPC or NMC registration
- Experience in Scrub, or Anaesthetics & Recovery (required)
- Driver's License
- Right to work in the UK
- THEATRE NURSE
- SCRUB NURSE
- THEATRE SCRUB NURSE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'