Theatre Qualified Staff
Would you like to be part of a team with a real supportive, inclusive ethos and sense of community? Would you like to be part of an NHS Foundation Trust providing first class services at Warrington and Halton Hospitals? This trust's approach is based on five core values: Workforce Together, Excellence, Accountable, Role Models and Embracing Change. If you embrace these values and are motivated to making a difference to WHH's patients, and would like your work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances, then we would love to hear from you!
We have lots of flexible shifts, block bookings and wider opportunities available for Theatre Practitioners and Theatre Nurses at Warrington and Halton NHS Foundation Trust
Location is commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Wirral and Runcorn
Rate of Pay:
Day: £23.49 / Night&Sat: £30.55 / Sun&BH: £37.60
To apply for these posts, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a Theatre Practitioner/Registered Nurse in Theatre within the last 2 years
- Registered with NMC/HCPC
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC and CHS policies
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
- Undertake regular mandatory training
In return for your hard work and commitment, we can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates- work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust- Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle- Take control of when you want work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go- Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DoHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over£70 millioneach year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible shifts.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with us
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
COVID-19 vaccination remains the best way to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and of course patients from the virus when working in our healthcare settings. Whilst COVID-19 vaccination is not currently a condition of employment, we do encourage our bank members who are not clinically exempt from vaccination to get vaccinated.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'