Theatre Practitioners (Anaesthetics Scrub or Recovery)
Title: Theatre Practitioners (Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery)
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Do you want to work in the first surgical hospital to be recognised as OUTSTANDING by CQC?
My client, a leading provider of private healthcare across the UK are undertaking a massive expansion across all areas of their Plymouth treatment centre which is one of the top 3% of hospitals in the UK. (Relocation packages are available).
As a result, they are currently looking for looking for Theatre Nurses (and ODP’s) who are experienced in 1 or more of the disciplines i.e. Anaesthetics, Scrub, Recovery and ideally with an Orthopaedics background.
The Treatment Centre specialises in high quality elective procedures in major and minor orthopaedic procedures, Ophthalmology, ENT and various General surgeries.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Skills & Experience
- Recent and relevant experience of working within a theatre environment
- Recent experience within an acute environment with experience in the recovery of patients following surgery
- Extensive clinical experience in either Orthopaedics, General surgery and Opthalmics
- NMC Registered General Nurse
- HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please give apply with your most up to date CV or call Steve on 0 1 6 1 6 9 4 7 6 9 6
- Registered Nurses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'