Careers focused on people
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years.
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
About the role
Spire Clare Park are looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join the team. Clare Park is set within the beautiful Surrey countryside between the towns of Farnham and Fleet.
The role is mainly a Scrub role, but there are opportunities to increase responsibilities if desired once established within the team. There are training opportunities such as the surgical assistance course and ALS on offer, as well as working with 2 of the best Plastic Surgery Consultants in the country.
There is a variety of specialties covered in theatre on a daily basis, so flexibility is required as well as the opportunity to develop in throughout the range of specialties.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient's health and wellbeing
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Scrub duties
Who we're looking for
- Qualified Registered Nurse or ODP
- Scrub experience (desirable)
- Orthopaedics/Urology and Plastics experience (desirable)
- Willingness to expand knowledge of all specialities
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.
- scrub nurse
- theatre practitioner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"