BMI Duchy Hospital in Harrogate is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Mentorship qualification
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
- Caring and Professional nature.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work in a team and use own initiative.
- Punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care.
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Maintain knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Ensuring appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, visitors, hospital staff and contractors.
- Achieve agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, instruments, and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job