Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Salary up to £31,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a number of Scrub Nurses to join their theatre team. They cover most specialities including orthopaedic, spinal, ophthalmic, cosmetic and bariatric.
You will have proven and up to date Theatre scrub experience. it is desirable for you to have anaesthetic, scrub and recovery experience but primarily scrub.
Applicants must have excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered General Nurse / Registered ODP
- Excellent clinical skills
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Surgical and aseptic technique principles
- Familiar with the concept of clinical governance and its components
- Knowledge of decontamination principles compliant with HTM 2030/2010
- Experience in a mixed speciality theatre in more than one area
- Committed to excellence
- Patient focused.
- Mentorship / ILS desirable but not essential.
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job