We are working with multiple private hospitals in the Buckinghamshire area who are looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join them.
There are exceptional opportunities for training and career progression with great employee benefits and modern working environments.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Approved/recognized anesthetic course.
- To work across multiple surgical specialties in either the scrub or anesthetic role
- Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Company Competencies
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, reliable, punctual individual with strong interpersonal skills.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'