Pulse Nursing is currently looking to register Theatre Nurses within the Yorkshire area willing to work at the Airedale Hospital. We help place nurses in shifts that suit their current lifestyle, meaning they can work and gain more experience, without affecting any other commitments they may currently have. Pulse also have experience of recruiting and placing nurses for almost 30 years.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- I-Point online app - where you can update availability and book shifts
- Daily payroll
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience working as a Theatre nurse
- Ability to work Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery OR both Anaesthetics & recovery
- Be NMC or HPC registered
- Have a determined and willing attitude
If would like to find out about the role or about Pulse and what we could offer you. Apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job