Full Time, Permanent
MedSolve are currently looking for a Theatre Manager to join our client in Manchester.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues to support a cohesive team and achievement of team objectives.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist/scrub with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- To assist in pre and postoperative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including our patients.
- To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering
- Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Cover the out of hours on call phone according to the on call rota.
- Follow up care and advice is provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.
For further information on this post please contact Laura Gillespie.