Based in London
Our client is on the hunt for a Theatre Lead to join the team based at their clinic in London.
With over 35 years' experience in Medical/Cosmetic and Aesthetics treatments, our client is looking for someone to take on this Team Leader role, providing scrub supervision leadership over the theatre/scrub team.
- Line management and supervision of all grades of staff within the sphere of authority
- Take the lead with planning, delivering and evaluation of patient care
- Plan and prepare equipment according to patients needs and procedures
- Maintain user competency for relevant equipment both existing and new, teaching, supervising, and signing off junior members of staff
- Monitoring and assessing patient's condition, responding to changes in condition
- Maintaining accurate patient and theatre records
- Monitoring and ordering of stocks and supplies, rotating expiry dates as necessary and ensuring safe levels are maintained
- Registered Nurse (NMC) with theatre experience
- Experience overseeing a team/ in a team leader position
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Proficient in providing assistance during a wide range of surgical lists
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'